GRAHAM’S FAMILY DAYCARE
Under Mason Aces Inc.
Read and Sign Your Parent Agreement
THERE IS A ONE-TIME REGISTRATION FEE OF $85 AND IT IS NON REFUNDABLE.
FEES ARE DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING AND SIGNING THIS ONLINE FORM.
Misunderstandings most often occur because of money differences. With this in mind, I would like to have you read and understand my fee policies. I maintain a prompt status in regards to the fee. Checks, cash, and money orders are acceptable forms of payment. I ask that you realize that I cannot deduct money for the days not attended, nor can I offer to make up days. I also ask you to realize that I must have 2 weeks’ notice when you wish to withdraw your child or children from my child care facility.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday- Friday: 5:00am- 6:30pm
*For children with special needs FT/PT hours, Evening hours, Weekends - Flat Rate Hourly $17.50. Title 5 of the CA Education Code, Division 1, Chapter 19, Subchapter 2.5, Article 3. Hours of care provided after 52.5. The amount to be charged is an hourly rate. *Fees are based on enrollment, not attendance.
* The fee for pick up and drop-offs will be added to your weekly childcare fee. If we are just picking up and dropping off your children without care afterward, this is the flat fee.
*THERE IS A 10 HOUR DAILY MAXIMUM, AND THE 5 DAY A WEEK RULE IS APPLIED TO ALL RATES.
*THERE IS A $100 FLAT RATE FOR ALL DROP-INS.
AN HOURLY FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR HOURS OF CARE THAT EXCEED 52.5 HOURS A WEEK. PER TITLE 5 OF THE CA EDUCATION CODE, DIVISION 1, CHAPTER 19, SUBCHAPTER 2.5, ARTICLE 1 HOURLY RATE SHALL APPLY FOR: (3) That portion of the certified need for child care that exceeds 52.5 hours per week and is not included in the provider full-time weekly or full-time monthly rate. This provision applies only if the family utilizes no more than one provider to meet the child’s entire need for child care and developmental services. Additional payment made under the hourly rate for this purpose cannot exceed the provider's full-time weekly or full-time monthly rate.
1. There is a penalty of $25 per day if payment is past due/ late.
2. If the parent/ guardian is late picking up the child/ children, there is a $1 charge for every minute the child/ children are at the facility until they are picked up. This fee will be added to the total weekly payment.
3. A fee of $35 will be charged for all checks that are returned. If (3) checks are returned you will be required to pay cash only.
1. In case of any illness or any absence, I should be notified.
2. NO CREDIT is given for short-term absences. I do not provide care for a child whose illness is contagious. Examples of contagious illnesses are tuberculosis, flu, fifths disease, chickenpox, measles, Covid-19, etc. A doctor’s note is required to clear all noncontagious illnesses.
3. We know that COVID-19 is not over, and there are a lot of restrictions as daycare providers that we must follow. If your child is showing ANY signs of illness, they CAN NOT attend daycare. Your child will ONLY be admitted back to daycare with a doctor’s notice, or if symptoms have fully cleared. It is our duty to ensure the protection of ALL children in our care. If you bring your child to daycare and they are sick you will be charged a $100 flat fee, for breaking this guideline. When children are sick, we have to report it to the license. So we need for you all to understand the importance of this guideline so that we are not fined, and our business is not shut down. The state of California is taking this very seriously. We also have to think about our health as well. Thank you for your business and understanding.
4. This is just a reminder that we are not responsible for providing diapers and wipes for your children. Effective immediately, we will be charging $15 every time your child is sent without the proper essentials for their day. That means every time we have to provide diapers and/ or wipes for your child, you will be charged $15.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT BY PROVIDER:
*The provider may terminate this contract immediately if any of the following conditions arise: • In the provider’s sole judgment, the child’s behavior threatens the physical or mental health or well-being of one or more of the other children at the child care home.
• Any payment owed by the parent to the provider is not paid within 7 days after it is due. • The child is picked up late more than (3) times in any 30 day period.
• The child has not been picked up after the provider has notified the parent that the child is ill. • If the provider senses that the parent is displaying an attitude that is not conducive to daycare ethics, or an attitude that poses a danger to the daycare environment.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT BY THE PARENT:
• The contract may be terminated by the Parent with a (2) weeks written notice. • If the child is withdrawn without (2) weeks notice, the parent agrees to pay the provider twice the weekly fee.
50% of payment is required on all vacations taken throughout the year. I ask that I am informed of all vacations in advance, or else I cannot guarantee your child’s place in the childcare facility.
Two-week trial period: A two-week trial period will be allowed for your child to get settled in and comfortable with the daycare. After two weeks it would be to the benefit of the parent and to the child to look for childcare that will be better suited to fit the child’s needs. The Three-strike method: When behavioral problems occur with a child, an incident report will be provided, a copy for the parent and a copy for the provider that documents the child’s behavior. After three reports the parent will be asked or given a written notice to take the child elsewhere. If the nature of the incident is serious, the child will be removed from the childcare immediately.
My Facility will be closed for ALL HOLIDAYS. Payment will still be due for all holidays. THE FACILITY’S VACATION:
Each year I take a vacation for myself. All Parents will be informed at least two weeks in advance. This will allow all parents to make other arrangements. I can also refer you to another provider temporarily.
Thank you for all your cooperation in all the above-mentioned policies stated therein from pages 1 rough 3.
PARENTAL CONSENT FOR OUTINGS:
I (Parent(s) Name) am aware that Fallon of Graham’s Family Daycare will take my child/ children out on outings. I am also aware that in case of emergency or other varying circumstances my child may attend Gail Graham’s house of Graham’s Family Daycare. All information is discussed with me (the parent) prior to signing any contracts. GRAHAM’S FAMILY DAYCARE will always notify parents of changes to scheduling, pick-ups, drop-offs, etc. as they arise in an appropriate time frame. Gail Graham address: 256 San Felipe St. Pomona, Ca 91767
Phone Number: (888) 885-2804
Parent Signature :
Due to COVID-19, we ask all parents to wait at the door and do not to ENTER inside the house when picking up children. We understand that our parents work in different environments, and because of that want to avoid bringing any outside germs into the home. Thank you for your cooperation, support, and understanding during this trying time.
By filling in the below info you are agreeing to the terms of the Parent Agreement.
You are Only Registered After You Make Your Registration Payment..